Saturday, August 08, 2015

National Day Holiday

Since Snapchat has been the new in, and I have been using it rather regularly.. Maybe I should really say regularly like on a daily basis for the past... 6 months? It's been a pretty good and convenient platform for me to just post freely (other than the large amount of data it takes up so I have to always wait till the end of the day when I'm home with Wifi or whenever there's Wifi for me to upload) soooo there are pictures and video snippets for me to save into my phone.

And now I can use them to blog yay!!! But I'm not sure to what extent the quality my pictures are compromised to. Anyway...

Untitled
Really all thanks to the SG50 craze going all around Singapore, the Dominos opened at the CC downstairs my place (382Y48923HRN IKR SO COOL AND RANDOM) has 50% every pizza size. YUMMMM I love Dominos pizza out of all pizzas. Like seriously. Pizza hut... Expensive and nuuuuu

Untitled
Night on the bed with my love sleeping with me. And I didn't mention about this on social media but there was actually this cockroach which appeared ON MY BED right next to me when I sat up out of a sudden. 923H1283HNFUIWEN8237HS

All I could think of is to use my bolster to hit it several time injure it. Couldn't use objects that were too hard as I might just cause the cockroach to be squashed and the juice to be splattered on my bed. If i were to just sweep it off it might run away. UGHHHHH got my Dad in to permanently remove it. ARGHHHHHHH and to think just few days back a flying cockroach flew and hit my neck while I was walking. What have I done to deserve this T___________T

It's Saturday and it's also the week of National Day so.... COUNT ON ME SINGAPORE~

Untitled

Untitled
Pastor Kong started the series of Paradigm of Life and the Word is so good. Looking for to the next 11 paradigms! Thank God for the church I've grew up both spiritually and literally in.

UntitledUntitled
Steven, one of the members of the youth group we took during our Mission Trip over came over to Singapore and contacted us!!! Managed to have a short catch up with him and now he's a cell group leader himself. Amazing!!

The cellgroup went over to the food court at Fountain of wealth for dinner and then the Fountain of wealth itself to do our usual chill out. Dad and mom came to give me a ride back home but the process of waiting and looking for one another was just.. frustrating. But of cos I still appreciate such thoughtful act.

Untitled

UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled

I love you Singapore! Honestly this is a good country. Not taking into consideration of the cons but definitely the pros outdo them.