Friday, August 07, 2015

3 Days of July

I know it's been 10 thousand years since I've last blog. Or rather, I'll ever blog. Whenever the feel does come, the content of what I want to blog seems way overdue. But still..... Here's a throwback post to dear Kiki's birthday celebration period.

So on the 24th July Dee and I met up for breakfast at 2 Men Bagel House for some bagel breakfast before she went over for work and before I met Yokelin for some adult stuff. Hahahaha

Untitled

Untitled

I must say the sea salt bagel with Nutella is a really good combination.

And Denise is the only one in the world prolly who asks for the removal of bacon. ?!??!?!?! But ok la, cos she doesn't like eating the parts where there's fats. But still... That's the most expensive thing you're paying for T_T But thank God for avocados anyway. I was still having withdrawal symptoms from the super 'ger-lat' omelette that I had with my Mama from TCC the night before.

So after a few hours, I head over to Dee's workplace at Cups N Canvas to (hopefully) get some work done.

Untitled
Thanks to the Sugar App, I managed to get their Strawberry Yogurt drink at....... (waitforit).... 70 cents. AHAHAHA. And thank you Dee for.... many others ;-)

UntitledUntitled

Went over to Telok Ayer area to meet the girls. Who takes a MRT and walk almost 1km to get to another MRT station??? Yes me. There's no other way to get to Telok Ayer in a faster way from Somerset than to take the train to Raffles Place and walk over to Telok Ayer station. If I were to solely take the MRT, it'll be a whole long route. You'll get what I mean if you read Singapore's MRT map. Sigh such convenience.

We had our dinner over at Meat & Smith and I must say though it was a really loud place where music's loud, people's loud, but the food is gooooood (although its appearance didn't impress us).

Untitled

Then we finally just settled down over at So-Hi (Sofitel's rooftop (erm 6th floor?) bar) over happy hours drinks. Of cos for me it was a shared happy hours drink. HAHAHA life of poor kid.

Untitled
Really cool menu concept and funny Ostrich egg looking lighting at So-Hi.

Untitled
Happpppppy birthday Ki hehehe :p

Ok so this post is getting longer. 25th July. After tuition I headed over to Hotel Fort Canning to join Kirene, Yunling & Huimin at 1pm. It was some slacking, carrying of stuff, swimming. About 4-ish we prepared and then.... Buffet dinner, cake cutting and back to the hotel where it was like some massive drink sessions with different cliques, booth and stations playing different drinking games.

Untitled

Untitled
Kirene's cute relative and cute friend carrying him

Untitled

Untitled
Happpy birthday again Kirene! (although I didn't like you when I first saw you muacks) Thank you for being my friend and having us over!


However by 4am, from about 30 people in the room it dropped to a shocking number of... 5. LOL. But such is sheok to not have to squeeze during sleeping time hoho

Untitled

26 July 2015. Sorry it's just getting longer again. LOL.

Linda and I left the hotel earlier in the morning for Sunday service at Suntec. Followed by Meiqi's baby Jayden's baby shower. Why are babies so tiny. WHICH MAKES THEM SO CUTE 19NDSNND8H2BJB?>!!JB!UU

Untitled

Untitled
"Don't let any foul words come out of Jayden's mouth. Only say what is helpful when it is needed for building up the community so that it benefits those who hear what he says." Ephesians 4:29

Grow up wisely and healthily dear little one!!

Yay! That's a blog post finally. Should anyone even read. But I know I will re-read in the days and years to come. Cya again!

P/S: Happy National Public Holiday!!! Thank God for the 4 days public holiday this nation Golden Jubilee year. GOGOGO SG50 4 LYFE. Or rather, for 2015 only.