Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Just when I thought that I've got the chance of reviving and being consistent with my blog posts, then I go missing again. Hahahaha. Alright so far I've decided to venture into the insurance/financial consulting industry since the opportunity came in my way. Today was my first day of training which was also the brief orientation day. The story behind it was quite 'lol' but why not. Life is short and people have to experience different things firsthand to gain different perspective, don't they?

But that also means that I have to drop several of my tutees whom I've been with at least 6 months - 1.5 year. Also had the intention of dropping the tutee whom I've been with since the end of 2013 up till now... But I guess I can still afford to work things out and co-teach together with Evelyn to provide my tutee help through her school days as a primary 4.

Really have to pray for His strength and favor upon me during this new phase especially when it comes to the real deal of entering the working industry after graduating from university.

Oh yes, speaking about uni.. The results of semester 2 is out & thank God that I managed to pass them all!! This semester is really much more of a relief as compared to my first semester which really was a complete disaster for me. It had a toll on me physically, mentally and emotionally. Like really. BUT.... His grace is always sufficient for me.

Looking forward to what's ahead & wrapping up year 2015.