Sunday, February 08, 2015

"You may be single but it does not mean that you are emotionally available to engage in a healthy relationship. You can leave a relationship physically but your soul is still emotionally tied to that person(s) because of unresolved grievances, bitterness or unforgiveness. As a result, no meaningful relationship can exist if your soul is preoccupied with something or someone else. You may look whole on the outside but deep down your emotions may be so fragile that it barely can withstand any pressure."

I was looking through the posts of my private blog and as Valentine's nearing... I thought this might be beneficial to whoever who might stumble across my blog by any (seriously any or not at all lol) chance. And no. I'm not suffering from any of this single-yet-not-so-single syndromes. At least not anymore by the ultimate grace of God :-)