Thursday, May 24, 2018

Pre Wedding Photoshoot!

It's been a really long day. A really memorable long day. That is why because I head to bed tonight I would like to record how the day went.

Woke up at 7.30am to prepare for theeee day for our pre wedding photoshoot! Ok I didn't have to put on any make up at all but it still took more an hour or more to prepare. Hmmmm.... Was picking out outfit just in case for our studio 'rain shots' and erm, to have breakfast. The night before Rovson and I took time to do up our self-made hand bouquet. Lo and behold, there was also bouquet available at Odelia Bridal for our photoshoot lololol. Alright still, it is always better to prepare just in case right??

So because of me... We reached Odelia Bridal at only 9.50am instead of 9.30am. The makeup and hairdo for me alone took up.... 2.5 hours. Pooooor Rovson could have definitely chose to sleep in and join me only when I'm almost done instead... He really just sat around and found a way to pass time while just being there. Omg 嫁对人了 T_T Honestly who can be that patient.... (although I came to know that he was just assuming it should be done quite soon in 1 hour that's why he just used his phone, however the wait just got longer and longer LOL poor boy.) I really love this man and his patience and his heart.

Linda arrived around 12.30pm. Managed to start with the indoor studio shoot after our makeup artist, Elsa, was done with Rovson's makeup and hairdo at about 1pm. Err yes very unfair. My waiting time for him was 5 times shorter than his. LOL... We were done with our indoor shoot by about 2.45pm, had a short lunch in the boutique before heading out to Singapore National Museum at 3.30pm. Rovson helped to buy a packet of fishball noodles for Linda and I to share from Amoy Market. Oh yessss finally could have some noodles without guilt. All the less-carbo meals just for THIS DAY. Another round of food-restricted-days to come for 25 December  T_T

Singapore National Museum > Odelia Bridal to change to the other outfit and touch up of hairdo and make up > Left for Coney Island at 5.40pm.

There came the part that was most dreaded. Dark clouds, RAIN. It rained while we were on the road over. However SO THANKFULLY by the time we reached Punggol Settlement it was just dark clouds. We really brisk walk quickly to Coney Island (at least 15 min walk to Coney Island from Punggol Settlement) to make sure we get our shots at the destination we painstakingly travelled for. Rex and Ben, just like before, quickly placed all the equipments and us in position for the various shots as much as we could. Seriously, the weather and atmosphere was so predictable that it was gonna rain ANYTIME. So it's just SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT before the golden moment in the darkest weather goes away.

Indeed, by the time it was 6.45pm, it started pouring. Coney Island gate closes at 7pm btw. Rex managed to get us to shoot a few REAL RAIN shots right there. Our initial plan was to shoot the artificial rain shots at Odelia Studio. Lol God had it all planned out for us~~~

Ok the rest of the time was us braving through the wind and rain for 20 minutes. Oh gosh. 挡风挡雨挡太阳。Terry our videography was also with us the whole time from the afternoon studio shots up to our evening at pouring Punggol, Coney Island. The rain wasn't the small ha-ha rain. It was pouring........ Linda and Rovson were lugging and helping me with the carrying the gown off the super wet ground with one hand while holding onto the heavy umbrella with the other hand, along with the other bag of stuff they had to carry. God sent rain, God sent angels to walk through storms together.... Ok I know I sound so... .... .... but I can't help to feel so aww. It is a scene in my life that I can never ever forget. There was even a super loud thunder which shook us but it felt ok because we were not alone. If only I could record and take video/picture of the moment but my hands were too full and dirty from the dirt stuck on the gown. Lol.

The day ended with a trip back to Odelia Studio. It was 8pm by that time. Had dinner at Maxwell with Linda and Rovson. Ta-da, back home. All washed up, mask-ed, blogged and ready for bed now at 12.10am. I'm so tired. Yet my heart is full. Thank you Jesus for the day! Omg this moment is rather surreal actually. Wedding photos??!! Ok goodnight people don't think so much. Think enough to make you feel happy. But yes do still think more to make you someone with depth. I think I'm getting tired enough to spout random words already. GOODNIGHT! Yay so happy I blogged. Ok really goodnight for now :)