Thursday, April 10, 2008

elearning at home

Didn't attend school today. Actually, the whole school didn't attend today. Lol, lame.
It's e-learning day for Canberra Sec today when all students are suppose to stay at home to
complete the assignments given by certain subjects. For us we have science, english and art
assignment and I don't intend to do art as I can even open the file. Don't care. :)

English is damn retarded I tell you. We have to do the Global Economy Reflection thingy
and the questions looks as if its for those people in the working industry siol. What is Global
Economy? Why is it important for me to be involved in the project?
As if we know why! And
seriously, they are asking machiam Global Economy's our business. -.-

I'm bored. Although I have things to do but I took like half the day and I'm still not done with
it. Tsk, sianjipua. ): I DON'T WANNA DO ENGLISH! Apryl and me are complaining to each
other on msn about how dumb it is. HAHAHA. Argh. Hongkong collaboration sucks. ):<
And ya, after not schooling for 4 days, the school still expect us to go to school tomorrow.
Zzzz, wasting everyone's time. Retarded school.